DoorDash is one of best know food delivery services in Canada and the US. You can order your food either online on DoorDash official website, or the DoorDash Application. But, there are times when you are not able to place an order or open the website or some other issue with the App. In this case, you experience an error on the screen saying ‘Doordash Oops Something Went Wrong.
How do you fix something wrong with DoorDash?
There are issues either on the server-side or on the user’s side, due to which you are unable to process your order. But you can follow up with some measures and fixing procedures to process and complete your order. Follow the below points to get rid of the error ‘Doordash Oops Something Went Wrong’:
Resolving Problem with DoorDash App:
You can process your DoorDash order on its application also. You can download this application free from the App Store or the Play Store. But, sometimes, you are likely to face an error while accessing the Doordash application. It is due to an error from the third vendor. To troubleshoot this issue, you may have to perform the following steps:
- Log Out from the application first.
- Click on the ‘Launch Settings’ button.
- Navigate to the ‘Apps’ section.
- Now, locate and select the option ‘DoorDash’.
- Select the ‘Storage’ button.
- Now choose the ‘Clear Data’ option
- Press the ‘Delete’ button.
- Now, the screen will prompt you to again Login to the App to check the fixing of the issue, ‘Doordash Oops Something Went Wrong.
- Perform the login operation by submitting your name and password.
- Check if the problem persists or not.
Related: HTTP 400 Bad Request Venmo
Internet Connection Issues:
You may also face the issue with the DoorDash orders due to internet connectivity problems. To troubleshoot this problem, follow the steps below:
- Turn OFF the Wi-Fi connection of your phone or PC in which you are processing the DoorDash.
- Wait for few seconds and turn the Wi-Fi ON again.
- Check that your device is not in Airplane mode.
- If still, the screen displays ‘Doordash Oops Something Went Wrong’, then try to use the cellular data to process your order instead of your Wi-Fi connection.
- The cellular data of the phone must be of high strength and you can use it for Doordash orders.
Related: Venmo account frozen
Restarting Your Device:
Restarting the device often works as it helps to clear the unwanted data and refreshes the system. If you are encountering the issue again and again with ‘Doordash Oops Something Went Wrong’, then you can prefer to restart the system to make it work correctly. To restart the system, just press the power button and choose the restart option. Then the device will be switched off and then it will switch ON itself. Now, open the DoorDash and try to process the order. Check if the problem persists or not.
Uninstalling the DoorDash Application and then Reinstalling:
Another way you can resolve this issue is by reinstalling the app. For this, perform the steps below:
- Uninstall the DoorDash App.
- Now, turn your phone OFF for few minutes, normally three to five minutes.
- Now, switch ON your phone again.
- Go to the App Store or Play Store. Search for DoorDash App. Make sure that you have an active internet connection or cellular data available on your phone.
- Click the download button corresponding to the app. Upon successful completion of the app download, install the app and open it.
- Check for the bug fix, and if the screen is still showing an error ‘Doordash Oops Something Went Wrong’, or not.
So, these are the troubleshooting procedures you can follow at your home without wasting any time with the technician. It will work in most cases. Rest if your problem persists then you can contact the DoorDash technician. Also, before processing your order with the DoorDash make sure that you are using the device, which is compatible with the DoorDash app. Also, you must use the browser in which the DoorDash apps run accurately to avoid the error, ‘Doordash Oops Something Went Wrong.
If the issue persists then try contacting doordash customer service team for help.