Customers have mixed experiences with Verizon Fios customer service, which is not uncommon. Many large organizations struggle to maintain steady customer support throughout their different divisions. Because of the large customer service base, companies receive lots of queries every single day. With increasing pressure on customer support, companies like Verizon Fios use different phone call tactics like automated call menus to prevent whole systems from breaking. But these methods increase the struggle for a consumer who’s trying to connect with a live agent.
However, it’s not necessary for you to deal with these annoying default settings. With the right knowledge and tips, you can navigate through a phone call maze and connect with a customer support representative within a few minutes.
Live Chat Is The Way To Go When Looking For Quick Help From Customer Service
Not only the customers but Verizon also suggests that Live Chat is the fastest way to reach Fios Customer Service for help. To access Live Chat, simply visit the Verizon Fios’ Contact Us page. Click on the ‘Chat With Us’ option and a chat window should pop up on your screen. You can choose from the following categories to get help through Live Chat:
- View my bill
- View plan and services
- Troubleshoot my service
- Make a Payment
If the chatbot doesn’t resolve your issue, you will be connected with a live virtual assistant soon.
Contacting Via Phone Number Is Effective Despite Wait Times
Phone calls are the traditional way to contact Customer Service and it works effectively with Verizon Fios as well. To get in touch with a live person at Verizon Fior, dial 800-837-4966. Since Customer Service receives thousands of Phone Calls every day, the wait times can be slightly longer on occasion. However, most phone calls are connected immediately. Once you are connected to a live representative, state your query, issue, or request, and you will be provided immediate assistance. If one phone call doesn’t resolve your issue, feel free to call Customer Service again.
Verizon Fios Has Different Customer Service Phone Lines For Various Departments
Verizon Fios offers multiple ways to connect with its customer support including –phone-based support and live chat options. Below you can compare the all methods to find the fastest one. You can contact the company through various platforms including phone, Facebook, and the web.
|PHONE NUMBER / CONTACT||WAIT|
|Customer Service- 800-837-4966||38 Mins|
|New Customers- 888-910-4366||Within 1 min|
|Customer Service- 888-553-1555||3 Mins|
|Internet and TV Service- 888-338-9333||15 Mins|
|Residential Support- 888-438-3467||3 Mins|
|E-Care- 866-326-7937||91 Mins|
|Deals & Packages Concierge- 888-858-0822||Within 1 Min|
|New Customer Concierge- 888-715-3291||Within 1 Min|
|Moving & Address Change Concierge- 877-318-2092||Within 1 Min|
|Online Help||Within 38 Mins|
Consumers Are Frequently Reaching Out To Verizon Fios Customer Support For These Services
Verizon Fios, simply known as Fios is a bundled internet access, television, and telephone service that operates over a high-tech fiber-optic communication network. With more than 5 million active users in nine states of the United States, Verizon Fios receives lots of customer queries every single day asking for live agent assistance.
Some of the most common reasons why people call Verizon Fios Customer Service to include:
- Adding a new service
- Changing a service
- Starting new service
- Questions or issues related to available services
- Canceling services
- Technical support or Troubleshooting
- Billing issues and questions
- Scheduling technician appointments
- Transferring the service because of relocation
- Arranging for the repair or return of equipment
Try These Tips To Get The Best Out Of Contacting Customer Service
Many consumers find connecting with customer service to be a long, annoying experience, even when the customer service is of good quality. To get better results without irritating yourself, try these tips when you call Verizon Fios customer service number:
- When you call Verizon Fios customer service, make sure to have your account number and other details handy. Read your account number loud and clear which can help your customer service agent to take less time locating your account. Check your bill or online account to find your account information.
- If you are contacting the company for technical support, be aware that the customer support agent may need to connect with your device through a remote tool to run some diagnostic tests on your equipment. If your issue is related to the television, make sure to stay near the TV while having a conversation with a representative. Plus, don’t forget to keep TV remotes near you.
- Similarly, if your issue is related to your internet service, stay close to your computer and your router to follow the steps of the representative, if required.
- Verizon offers a phone call back service. So you can avoid waiting on hold, just request to call back on the official website or mobile application. You also have an option to schedule a call for a time that suits you best.
- If you find yourself dealing with an automated voice mail menu when you contact Verizon Fios customer service, keep pressing 0. Ultimately, you will be connected to a live representative.
Regular Queries & Issues Consumers Are Getting Assistance With Through A Live Person
- What internet speed do you offer in the base plan?
- My bill increased without my concern. I didn’t subscribe to any new service recently.
- I want to cancel the high-speed internet plan
- The internet is not working properly for the last three days.
- My landline phone is out again. I complained about it twice but you’re not taking any action.
- How to cancel a service, if I don’t know about my account number
- My Verizon Fios doesn’t work.
- I want to change the service address, I’m moving from one apartment to another in the same city.
- Want to upgrade routers
- Service out internet and TV not working
- Help me with my issue
Customer Issues Easily Solved Through Phone-Based Support
The customer support representatives of Verizon Fios Customer Service are trained to resolve most consumer issues. These problems include:
- Starting, Chaining, transferring, and ending a service
- Technical Support
- Question or issue about your bill
- Arranging for the repair or return of equipment
- Scheduling technician appointments
Phone Calls Aren’t Going To Solve All Of Your Problems, Certain Issues Require A Technician Visit
While issues related to wiring and equipment can often be diagnosed and in some cases even resolved over the phone, few situations require you send your equipment in for repair or a technician visit. A live agent can offer instructions and guidance, but a resolution won’t happen through phone-based support.
Failed Phone Calls Are Common When Contacting Customer Service, Here’s What You Can Do About It
There are a few things more annoying than waiting on hold to speak with a customer support representative only to end your call without the solution you were looking for in the first place. Don’t give up yet, you can try other things to get your desired results. These options include:
First, take a few minutes to write down the points you remembered from the previous call. Look for the points of the communication gap between you and the representative. This information can help you keep on track during your next conversation with the representative.
Call Verizon Fios customer service again. All agents have different levels of experience and training, so you may get better solutions during your next conversations.
If phone-based support doesn’t work out for you, try one of the following to connect with the company.
- Try the live chat: You can connect with customer support of Verizon Fios through live chat options available on its website and mobile app. If you want proof of your communication or you prefer writing, live chat may be the best option for you.
- Connect on Social media: Verizon Fios also use different media platforms. You can use these platforms to connect with customer care, anytime. The service is available round the clock. Like the live chat feature, this option also comes with the benefit of a text-based record of your communication with the agent.
Toll-Free Number, Customer Service Hours, and Other Essential Contact Details
|Working Hours of Call Centers||Mon-Sun 8am-9pm EST|
|Is Call back Available||Yes|
|Is real Human Support Available?||Yes|
|Best Time to Call||8:15 AM|
|Alternative Methods to Contact||Phone, Web, Live Chat, Facebook |
Fb – https://www.facebook.com/Fios/
|Navigate phone maze to a human||Press # instead of entering account number or telephone number, Enter Zip Code of your area. Press 2. Then press 1 for Technical Support, Press 2 for Sales or Account Changes Press 3 to Disconnect Press 4 for Payment Options Press 5 for Billing|
Editor’s Note: Repinasec and Verizon Fios are not connected in any way or manner. Repinasec is a contact Management Website whose main aim is to fill the gap between any company and its customers by providing accurate contact information. Thinking what is our benefit in this? Well nothing as of now, we’re a team of enthusiastic youngsters working as a community to make life easier (though we earn little through Google Adsense which helps us to get going). If you feel we’ve helped you by providing this content then please share it with your friends and family to encourage us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Verizon have 24/7 customer service?
A. Verizon Customer Service is available to offer assistance 27 hours a day, seven days a week. However, customers are recommended to call during the daytime for a guaranteed response.
Q. Where can I pay my Verizon Fios bill in person?
A. If you wish to make payments for your Verizon Fios bill in person, find the nearest location by visiting the following webpage: https://www.verizon.com/stores/payment-options.
Q. How do I get a human at Verizon Fios customer service?
A. To contact a human at Verizon Fios customer service dial this Toll-Free Number: 1-800-837-4966
Q. How do I schedule a Verizon Fios technician?
A. To schedule a Verizon Fios technician, call the toll-free customer service number. You will soon be connected to a Tech Support Pro agent through a priority queue.
Q. Does Verizon Fios charge for installation?
A. Customers shall be required to pay a fee if they are not doing the installation themselves. Verizon Fios charges customers $99 as installation fees.
Q. Does Verizon Fios have a senior plan?
A. As of now, Verizon Fios is offering no senior discounts.