Boost Mobile Network allows you to connect over the network for making a call and accessing the internet services. The problem is prone to unrestricted calls and network services. To terminate the problem that Boost Mobile Network Not Available, you have to configure settings, mobile networks, network operators, and restarting the device. Boost Mobile Network focus on the performance and management of the network. But, there are times when the network is not working properly. For the proper functioning of your mobile device, the network must be secure and available.
Why is my boost mobile network not working?
You can face issues with the Boost Mobile Network. There are many reasons for this. To configure the issue, check out the list below:
- Boost Zone Issues: There can be issues with the Boost Zone. So you have to verify your phone by performing the diagnostics.
- Mobile Device Not Working Properly: Boost Mobile Network Not Available due to some issues in the mobile device. There can be a problem in the settings of the mobile, or some other problem that makes your mobile work inappropriately.
- SIM Card Issue: Sometimes, the SIM card is not working properly, due to which you may encounter issues in the network. So try to check the SIM card by removing it for some time and then putting it back again.
- Airplane Mode might be ON: Check the Airplane mode, if it is in the ON position, then your network will not work. Make sure that your phone has its Airplane mode in the OFF position.
- Data profile is outdated: Problems also occurs when your data profile is outdated. Perform all the updates on your phone, and make sure that your software is precisely working with all the updates.
How do I fix boost mobile network not available?
To troubleshoot the network issue for your mobile network, you can perform the various fixing procedures to overcome your problems:
Verifying Phone Using Boost Mobile Network Using Boost Zone
To verify this, perform the following steps,
- Navigate to the option “All Apps’
- Now, select the ‘Boost Zone’ option.
- Navigate to the left sidebar. Select and open ‘Device Diagnostics’.
- Now, check for the option, ‘Network’.
- Check the section of the network. If it is in the ‘Passed’ section, then Boost Mobile Network connects to your phone.
- Perform the ‘Data Profile Update’, if the network is in the ‘flagged or failed’ section.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Network’ option to resolving Boost Mobile Network Not Available.
- Select the ‘Update Profile’ option.
- Wait for the completion of the update, and click on the ‘OK button.
- Check if the network is working properly or not.
Related: Verizon hotspot not working
Changing the Network Settings:
There can be a problem with the wrong network settings. A change in some settings can resolve the issue. Check the network operators and internet modes, and click on the correct option:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Wireless and Network’ options.
- Now, go to the Mobile Network.
- Click on the ‘Network Operator’ option.
- Click on the ‘Automatically’ option.
Update the Phone System to Fix the Bugs:
Most of the time, we perform the skip of the system update. Skipping the system update does not let the network work properly. So, we will have to update the system fully. Updating the system can resolve many network related issues. So, you have to perform the issues as follows:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Navigate to the ‘System’ option and proceed for further steps to overcome ‘Boost Mobile Network Not Available.
- Now, go to the ‘System Update’.
- Install all the pending updates.
- Check whether the issue persists or not.
Airplane Mode Toggle:
You can also try to resolve the issue by switching ON the Airplane mode. And then switch it OFF again after waiting for some time. Perform the following steps to toggle aeroplane mode:
- Open your device.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ options.
- Now, go to the ‘Airplane Mode.
- You can also move to the Airplane Mode using the ‘Control Centre’ of your device.
- Wait for few minutes.
- Now, again turn it OFF, and check if you still encounter the issue, Boost Mobile Network Not Available.
If you’re still facing the issue then contact boost customer service team.