Let’s know about the Xfinity stream app before the Xfinity stream app not working condition. Comcast dispatched an application that is called Xfinity Stream, which supplant its more established Xfinity TV application on cell phones, just as convey a large group of highlights for link endorsers, including admittance to live TV, on-request programming, DVR chronicles, and then some. This app is free for all customers. There’s no extra charge for utilizing the Xfinity Stream application on Partner Devices. All different expenses related to your administration will in any case apply, aside from during the beta preliminary, we’re forgoing the “extra outlet” administration charge on the off chance that you utilize the Stream application on a Partner Device. Evaluating may change later on.
How to install the Xfinity Stream app
Introduce the Xfinity Stream application to stream live TV, Xfinity on Demand, cloud DVR chronicles, or Xfinity On Demand buys. Intending to be disconnected? Xfinity Stream application likewise permits you to download cloud DVR accounts (for X1 DVR clients), Xfinity On Demand buys, and select Xfinity On Demand programs. You can download the Xfinity Stream application for Android from Google Play or the Amazon Appstore. The discussion will go on the Xfinity Stream app not working after the installation process talk.
- Open the Google Play application from your Android cell phone.
- Enter “XFINITY Stream” in the hunt bar (press the amplifying glass to play out the pursuit).
- Look through the query items to discover the Xfinity Stream application.
- Tap the XFINITY Stream symbol to open the application page.
- Tap Install from the Xfinity Stream application page to download and introduce the application to the gadget.
Xfinity Stream app not working Because of limitations by content suppliers, some Xfinity On Demand projects must be seen when you’re associated with your in-home Xfinity organization. At the point when you’re away from your in-home Xfinity organization, you can watch cloud-based DVR chronicles over the Internet simply after they have got done with recording. If the account was in progress, you’ll need to stand by until the chronicle is finished to watch it in a hurry.
Related: Fix Xfinity error code xre-03007
Methods to fix Xfinity stream not working issue
There are so many methods by which you can resolve the Xfinity stream app not working problem. The methods that are given below were found helpful by the customers. You can apply the given methods to fix this issue. The methods to resolve the problem are given below. Check them out.
Method 1: The Xfinity Stream app says I’m not at home, but I’m at my home
There are a couple of things you can do when the application says you are away from your in-home Xfinity organization, however you are in your home. Check this out to fix the Xfinity stream app not working issue:
- Ensure WiFi is On in your gadget settings.
- Ensure your gadget is associated with your in-home Xfinity organization and not the Xfinity WiFi organization or another remote organization coincidentally.
- Restart your gadget, open the Xfinity Stream application and check whether the application perceives that you’re currently associated with your in-home organization.
Method 2: Xfinity stream portal
- Clear the reserve in your internet browser settings.
- Microsoft Edge
- Web Explorer
- Close your program and stand by two minutes.
- Open your program and re-visitation of the Xfinity Stream entryway.
- Take a stab at playing the account.
- Check the Xfinity stream app not working or start to work.
Method 3: Xfinity stream app setting
- Ensure your gadget has a functioning organization (either in-home Xfinity organization or another Internet association).
- Close and re-open the application.
- Take a stab at playing the chronicle.
- Still not working? Power quit the application.
- Apple: Quickly press the Home catch twice to see sneak peeks of your as of late utilized applications, at that point swipe left or right until you discover the Xfinity Stream application. Swipe upwards on the review of the application until it is no longer on the screen.
- Android: Open the Settings, tap Apps, at that point tap the Running tab. Discover Xfinity TV and tap Force stop. Not all Android gadgets work similarly. In case you’re experiencing difficulty power stopping the application on an Android gadget, have a go at killing the gadget and afterward back on once more.
- Stand by two minutes and re-open the application.
- Take a stab at playing the chronicle.
Related: Comcast Error Code S0a00
Method 4: Download program is corrupted
There are a couple of things you can do if a download is defiled and won’t play. Check this out:
- Erase the download and attempt to download it once more.
- Ensure your gadget stays associated with your in-home XFINITY organization or the Internet while downloading. Changing or losing your association while downloading could degenerate a download.
- Now check whether the Xfinity stream app not working issue is resolved or not.
Method 5: Troubleshoot
- Close and attempt re-opening the application.
- Log out and sign in to the application.
- Turn the gadget on and off.
- Reinstall the application with the most recent variant.
Contact Xfinity Customer Service
If the Xfinity stream app not working problem still present after trying the above methods, you can call Xfinity customer service for help.