The Ring is a leading company in home security equipment that started way back in 2012 and after that, it has been going great. It offers consumer-centric items along with consumer-friendly assistance. You may have bought new Ring products and found them unsatisfactory or any defect, then the consumer-friendly policies of Ring make things easier.
In this article, we will tell you about the Ring Return Policy, how convenient it has become to return items, and how this can benefit you in any possible way.
- Now you can easily return any product you have ordered from the ring website and that too for free despite any reason.
- The Ring has 30 days Return Policy. You can return the item within 30 days of purchase to get a full refund.
- There will be no extra charges for returning the product.
- The main thing you need to focus on is that you have bought it from the official website itself and it does not involve any third-party places like Amazon, E-bay, Flipkart, etc.
- After making a return request, the product will be picked up by the Ring. It will observe the item and provide the refund amount to you within 7-10 working days.
What are the Steps to Return the Ring Product?
You need to return the items to ring through email. You will not get any receipt or label with that so you need to download that on your own. Firstly it depends on the product you have chosen, the category, and the order number.
Steps that need to be followed while returning are discussed below:
- If your order number starts from 001 say 001-12345 you can return through this website: returns.narvar.com/ring/returns
- For order numbers starting from 004 say 004-12345 you can contact 1-800-656-1918.
Once you are done with that you will be able to download the receipt for your product and it will come along with the instructions and the address.
- Paste the label on the product.
- The Ring executive will pick up the item from your door.
- When the item returns to the store, Ring will check the product.
- After a successful inspection, it will provide a full refund.
Documents or the Things to Keep in Mind While Returning the Order
Ring can be a supreme brand in home equipment but is that of any help if there isn’t any return policy to avail of? Obviously not. Return policy is as important as other things are while making a purchase.
Whenever you are buying things the first thing you check is whether the product you are going forward with has a return policy or not so that in case the product is not up to the mark or there is any size-related issues or any other problem it can get returned easily without any hassle.
However, if you are looking to return the product after the purchase, then you need to keep the following things in mind.
- The goods should be in appropriate condition.
- Wrap the goods according to the shipping label as instructed.
- Attach the shipping label to your parcel.
- Place them accordingly as they came at the time of delivery.
Once you have completed and followed all the guidelines you can track your returned status. Whether you have your ring account or not it is not that necessary to have one. You can still track by the following methods:
- If you have a Ring Account:
- Login to your account
- Verify the account through the code sent to your email address or a normal message
- Check your order history from the dashboard
- If you don’t have a Ring Account:
- Check your confirmation mail
- Find the view your order link
What is the Return Policy of Ring Internationally?
Ring ships to many countries internationally so let’s know what are their return policy:
You can return within 30 days of purchase. Also, you can get in touch with UK customer service by calling 01727263045.
You have 30 days from your purchase to return items and no questions will asked on returning. You can also contact Ring at +61 2 8294 9169; 1300 205 983
You have 24*7 live chat available and can easily make a return within a month. For more clarity, you can dial +64 9 887 9871
How Can You Contact to Ring?
If you wish to return many other products such as the Ring Alarm 14-Piece Kit plus Echo Dot or a Ring Doorbell with Chime Pro, it would be great to connect with Ring’s Customer Support Team at 1-800-656-1918 so they can help more effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I return a used Ring doorbell?
Yes, you can return any product you have ordered from the Ring website within 30 days of buying it. You can return any item for any reason and no questions will be asked.
Do I get a refund if I cancel the Ring subscription?
If you cancel your Ring subscription plan, then you will get a refund for the time you haven’t used the Ring. Example- You subscribed for an annual plan and you used it only for 6 months, then you will get a refund for the time you didn’t use it.
Does Ring work without wifi?
No, Ring requires a Wifi connection to work properly. It will be of no use if you don’t have a secure wifi connection as it won’t be able to record and function properly.
How much time does it take to get a refund from Ring?
It usually takes 7-10 working days to get a refund from Ring. It will go through an inspection and after that, your refund will get back to you in your account.
Can I return the Ring product after 30 days?
No, you can only return within 30 days of buying an item after 30 days. So, after 30 days, you cannot return but you can repair or replace it. You won’t be able to return it back.
Are Ring products compatible with every network?
No, ring products are only compatible with Wifi networks they do support 2.4 GHz and 5GHz for some devices but they cannot be used with mobile data as they don’t support Bluetooth.
Can I track my return?
Yes, you can track the return of your Ring product. Once the executive picks the item, Ring will send a confirmation email containing the track link. You can use the link to track your return.